Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

I LOVE that spring is here! The flowers blooming, the sound and smell of fresh cut grass, the kids being able to play outside again (HALLELUJAH), trees budding, wondering what flowers to plant this year, chalk pictures, birds singing....*sigh*.... I am loving it.





"Whenever I hear the song of a bird Or look at the blue, blue sky, Whenever I feel the rain on my face Or the wind as it rushes by, Whenever I touch a velvet rose Or walk by our lilac tree, I’m glad that I live in this beautiful world Heav’nly Father created for me."
-My Heavenly Father Loves Me -Children's Songbook

4 comments:

Anne Left. Lisa Right said...

I'm jealous of your flowers and the skill of the centipede artist.

p.s. 3 days! woot woot

ginni said...

I agree. Spring is particularlky wonderful this year.

Kimber said...

I think that must be my favorite primary song. I wish I had flowers in my yard :( Some day.

Hillary said...

I love love love love love forever your tulips on the side of your house! Tulips are my all time favorite and I can't get over how much I love yours. I just wish we still lived close so I could see them everyday!