Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cutest thing I've ever seen!









Olivia had her dancing debut tonight! I am sorry if its kinda blurry, I couldn't get it to focus anymore than this. I know they all look the same, but Liv is the one just to the left of the girl waving like crazy at the beginning. Anyway, it was so precious! I kept laughing so the video is shakey, but my heart just wanted to burst I was so proud of her and she looked so stinkin' cute! And she had a blast too! I have to pry her off my leg when we go to nursery (toys, treats, friends galor) and put her on a stage in front of hundreds of people?! Piece of cake! If you enjoy this video 1/10th as much as I did, I will be happy!

6 comments:

Kimber said...

April, love the costume! So cute! Olivia did a very good job and looks like a natural born dancer. You never know what they are going to do on their first performance, but she did so well! I was impressed. We were there too, but earlier in the afternoon. Sad we missed it!

L.R.L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L.R.L said...

SO CUTE

the mom said...

oh apey! seriously, she is so adorable! concentrating on her steps, so graceful and confident! did you cry? i did. so proud.

Nate and Amy said...

That really was the cutest thing! She is a doll! Not only was she cute, but she really knew her stuff. I can't wait until Elizabeth is old enough to put in a dance class.
Amy

the mom said...

i watch this almost every day. i never get tired of it! ah me! :)