Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Letter Boxing







Okay, so those who follow Lisas blog, already know about letter boxing, but she got us hooked too! My kids think it is "totally awesome" to go look for treasure all over our cute little town of Cedar City. We found our first one at the lighthouse in Providence Center. Its such a fun thing to do with the family! Figuring out clues, finding it together, it was a really fun time. There are still 5 more in our area to discover. The best part was that the kids were having me blast the intro song to pirates of the carribean in the car on the way there because they felt like pirates finding treasure! Cute kids.

4 comments:

Kimber said...

April, I don't know what letter boxing is, but you will have to explain it to me sometime - it looks fun!

the mom said...

you are such a fun mom! batman capes, really professional looking hair bows, and now letterboxing (and that's just the last few weeks!)...is there no limit to your fun-ness?! proud to be your mother! (wish i could claim some credit)
;)
we want to try letterboxing too!

April Miner said...

ha! Mom you are so funny. of course you can take some credit for my wonderful-ness! :) Love ya! We will have to do it next time I see you ! APe

Nate and Amy said...

You are awesome! Letterboxing sounds like a blast. You know, there are several in my area. Look up Murrieta and Temecula on the Letterboxing site. If you ever happen to come down this way, my house is yours!
Amy