Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rex



So this is our new pride and joy Rex! I know, real original name, but the kids picked it so its cute. :) He is a Yorkshire Terrier and it 8 weeks old. He is so funny. He is a ball of crazy energy one minute and then conked out for a nap in your arms the next! We have only had him for about a week, and he seems to be a really good puppy so far! Except for the whining at night, I feel like I have a newborn sometimes when I am dragging myself out of bed to take him potty outside!




Grandpa Joe's dog had puppies and he was so generous to give each family a puppy! THANKS GRANDPA! You all will have to come visit our new puppy! and I guess us too ;)

7 comments:

L.R.L said...

oh my goodness, he is so tiny. I love him. I think I need to hold it.

Kimber said...

I wish their ears stayed floppy like that forever. That is my fav - and you got the cutest dog. how goes the potty training?

ginni said...

Oh my gosh what a cute dog! Yorkshire Terriers are the best. Period.

4HessGirls said...

Your puppy is adorable. I love the name the kids picked, so cute!

Soleil said...

He is pretty cute, but I don't know about cutEST! I mean, they haven't even seen mine.

Anne W said...

shoot! That little thing is GREAT! Just great!

The Garfields said...

What a cute dog! I found your blog, if it is ok, I will add you to our blog list... my girls love to look at the blogs and see people they know.
Tiff