Monday, February 9, 2009

Snow Canyon


So I love this picture because I think it looks like giant dinosaurs should be roaming down that valley between the hills. That would be awesome. I can see it now...



We're going on a picnic! Yay! I love that my kids (especially Isaac) have inherited my obsession with picnics! An outing with the family is so much better when we have a picnic!


Totally rad cave. Scary and dangerous (with 4 kids!) but well worth it. So fun.


This one is for you Lisa. Cute little crazy spiky cactus!


I had never seen a Lizard crossing sign before! So naturally, I had to document it.

3 comments:

L.R.L said...

that IS a cute little spikey guy! I love him.

Also, that photo of everyone is great cause Rosie is pulling her hood back so she can see. don't make logan carry the water next time, I don't think he liked it.

you guys are fun

L.R.L said...

oh, and I'm pretty sure I can see a dino in that photo.....

the mom said...

spelunking picnickers in the land before time...you guys are cute!