Monday, April 20, 2009

Little Mommy...

Kailey Rose is such a little mommy! I know shes awake in the morning because I can hear her singing twinkle twinkle little star to her baby who is all wrapped up in a blankie being rocked in the corner of her crib. SO precious. She is always coming up to me with a distrought look on her face and says "Baby cying! Baby hode you winko winko! In English: Baby crying! Baby hold you, twinkle twinkle! Then I snuggle and sing to her baby, then all is right with the world once more. Sometimes she says "mommy! Baby hut!(hurt) Then she or I will kiss the make believe owie and rock the baby till shes better. She is currently sitting next to me reading a tiny board book to her baby. Man do I like her. Sheesh! So cute.


She is embarrassed that I took a picture of her singing to her baby.

5 comments:

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

Cute cute CUTE!!! She is adorable.

Kimber said...

So sweet. She wants to be just like her mommy - you are a good mommy April.

the mom said...

ditto, i mean DITTO.
truly. you are.
:)

Der Schöpfer said...

She is stinking cute. I wish she liked me more. Alas, I shall continue loving her, and that tiny cast, from afar.

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

I bet she is having even MORE fun now that her cast is finally off!!