Friday, April 3, 2009

Zions adventure!


How cute is she?!

Mommy and Kailey Rose (just after her screaming which indicated to us that "Hmm, maybe she really DID break her arm!"

This is the waterfall at the upper pool of the Emerald pools. It is so high that it came down like nothing more than rain into the pool. Breathtaking!

Super jumper! Cool shot eh?

Happy family out enjoying the wonders of this beautiful world

Waterfall above the lower pool of the Emerald Pools.

I don't know what this is called, but its SO majestic.

My cutie husband and Rosie

Olivia on some pretty rad stairs cut in the rock

Ready...set...throw!!!

3 comments:

L.R.L said...

that looks like fun, why don't you take us?

Kimber said...

I haven't been to Zion in FOREVER! It looks like you guys had a blast. After looking at your pics it makes me want to take my kids. You guys are always doing fun stuff.

Der Schöpfer said...

Hey I wanna go!! Those kids sure are cute. Mainly the girl ones. The boy ones smell like farting so I've been told.