Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gama Jeanne & Papa Bob

My parents are swell. OK, I know, I've mentioned them in the last 2 posts, but really, they are swell. My mom is constantly taking care of me. Always looking for something to do that would make my life easier. I LOVE it. I don't think she knows how nice it was to not have to do a single dish the whole weekend. She's also always saying things that make me feel like I am succeeding as parent and a person. So sweet... Olivia helped Gma make and bottle chili sauce (I helped about 2% of the time)from all of my tomatoes.

My dad is swell also. I love being around him. He is always making me laugh! He is also always helping to better my home, even when I don't ask him! I showed him a picture of a bookshelf I wanted to build (from walmart.com), so off Jake and Dad went to the home depot. I headed off to women's conference, and when I came home it was done! Yes, yes, he's amazing. I love it!
Thanks Mom and Dad. You are wonderful parents and grandparents. I sure love and appreciate you guys... wanna move in?!

2 comments:

Mom's Place said...

That's so awesome!!!!! The sauce looks yummy and the book shelf sorter - WOW!

the mom said...

hmm...tempting!
i just can't get enough of your sweet family!
cooking with olivia reminds me of cooking with you when you were little - remember when you canned all those tomatoes from our vernonia garden?