Thursday, October 2, 2008

Autumn Outing






Our family went up Cedar Mountain this afternoon to witness the beautiful fall colors. Georgous! And we all had a wonderful time. This is our second anual "autumn outing." We brought up a pot of chili, and some cornbread and had a picnic and ran around in the woods laughing. So much fun! I have like a million pictures I would like to put on here, but here are a few faves... Last year when we did this, there were like 6 hangliders circling around above us, then they landed like 50 yards away from us. It was amazing! This year we went up the the Girls Camp and the colors and serenity were perfect. Plus enjoying nature with my family is always so memorable.

4 comments:

Anne Left. Lisa Right said...

I like your kids, they are awesome. I like the littlest ones hair - it's perfect. (I don't know how to spell her name....don't be mad please)

the mom said...

pretty mom, gorgeous happy kids, handsome dad...and MUST have LARGE print of beautiful-autumn-aspens-with-rustic-fence-in-foreground!(only 83 shopping days...hint hint ;)

Kimber said...

April, this is your sister-in-law, Kim. I like your fall pics. We went up the mountain today. They were pretty. I love Olivia's dance picture. I can't believe she is getting so big. Hey, check out our new blog if you want -minermadness.blogspot.com.

Tyler said...

wowza... beautiful pictures.