Friday, February 20, 2009

Cute Rosie...

So here is Kailey Rose (will be 2 in about a month) singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I thought it was precious, so I had to share. The next video is of her and the crane mobile that her auntie Lisa made for her for Christmas. She loves it! It hangs over her head in her crib and every time she takes a nap, or goes to bed for the night she says "birds! Birds Mommy! Birds!" until I give them a spin and send them into flight. Apparently it is quite mesmerizing. She loves it.

4 comments:

Kimber said...

oh my goodness! She is just too freakin cute! I loved it. It always makes me wish that I knew all the kids just a little better. What a sweet little tender girl you have!

the mom said...

"fweeko fweeko...!" love it!
and the "bidj" too!

L.R.L said...

she is SO Cute and has LONG hair.

p.s. the birds are from lisa AND tyler :)

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

April! I found you!! Rosie is so cute... she doesn't talk very much whenever we come over, so this was a super cute video to watch! Birds, Mommy! :) LOVE it!