Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tag! You're it!

PICTURE TAG!

Here are the rules.

1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.



This is actually a pretty good picture for having to be picked at random! I swear I didn't cheat! This is a picture of my sister Lisa, brother Jeff and me at my cousin Audrey's wedding at the Portland Oregon temple about a year ago. It was so much fun to be with them and just have fun and to only have 1 child with me was such a luxury! Good times!
Okay, I am tagging Lisa, Anna, Kim, Tyler, Amy, and Soleil. If you have already been tagged then never mind! Good luck!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Yeah I thought you mut have a blog, you are way to crafty to not! Thanks for finding me.

Kimber said...

Aww siblings! Thanks for the tag april . . . and thanks for helping me with my collage. I am enjoying it so much.

Soleil said...

alright... here goes. We'll see if I can do this.