Friday, March 13, 2009

My Jophess!



Okay, so this is my little nephew Joseph. I love this weird little kid. He can be singing you a sweet song one second, then the very next pushing you off the couch! yes, he is rad. So I gave him a bath, and couldn't find his jammies. So I used some of Kaileys, and you know, since I was already putting girl jammies on him, why not go all out?! And by golly, he LOVED the little pink night gown! Who knew! I thought it was hillarious how he was strutting his stuff in this first photo. And in the second he has a death grip on some scentsy samples, he loves them! Such a character. Speaking of scentsy, I am having a party soon if anyone wants to place an online order or come to my party let me know! Here is the web site for Scentsy if you don't know what it is. I love it!

2 comments:

L.R.L said...

he is darling.

Tyler said...

He shouldn't be that happy. It's not right. But... it is really funny. Great pictures.