Monday, March 30, 2009

Broken Arm!

So Kailey Rose broke her arm the other day, but we didn't know because she just kept on playing! She fell down some of our stairs going down to the basement. Then we went to Zions over the weekend, and she had a little spill (just tripped) and screamed like crazy! So we figured there must be something wrong. I know, I am a dumby since it took me 4 days to figure it out! Anyway, she just has a small fracture, but to make sure it doesn't get worse, they put a cast on it. She didn't cry at all, she was a real trooper! They didn't have any cute girly colors, so I am going to make her a very girly sling! I don't think it should be too hard to figure out. Anyway, she has to have it on for 4 weeks, and she thinks it is cool. She shows the kids with this look on her face that says "Look what I got!" Its pretty funny.



5 comments:

L.R.L said...

poor little Rosie. It is a darling tiny cast though.

can't wait to see you!

Hillary said...

Oh my goodness, Rosie is a trooper! She is so cute. That is an adorable little cast. We love Rosie so much. We always try to get Trevin to say that Rosie is his girlfriend but he's not too into girls yet (thank goodness!)

Tyler said...

That hurts me to see that. Good thing she's taking it well. I'll have to sign her cast this weekend!

the mom said...

oh my little kaynie ro! shall we show her pictures of her mommy when she had a broken arm?

ginni said...

Oh my, was that hard for you? My bones contract when Caleb simply trips on the sidewalk, not sure how I'd cope with a broken/fractured arm. :( Well, she's pretty cute though.