Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ever so Patient.



So this photo is taken outside the Bountiful temple just minutes before Lisa and Tyler came out as a married couple.
The planter box, the kids are lined up on, faces the temple. They were all waiting and watching the doors for Lisa and Tyler to emerge.
I walked by and just happened to notice this awesomely decked out entourage of cousins and had to snap a shot.
It's one of my faves from the day. Which is really saying something, because there were a lot of perfect moments captured.


2 comments:

April Miner said...

thats wierd that I used this same pose twice. I did this a week ago and had it postponed til today. Funny. I have no brains. Or memory for that matter...

L.R.L said...

oh this is such a darling shots....it's one of my favorites too.