Sunday, September 7, 2008

Flip flops....with socks?!


This is one of the reasons I am in love with my little Logan boy... Out of the clear blue the other day he says:

Logan: Mom did you know that Lisa wears socks with flip flops?

Me: She does?

Logan: Ya, she puts on some socks, and then takes one off and put a different one on (because who on earth would purposely put on two NON matching socks!) and sometimes she puts flip flops on with her socks. And so I tried it and it just makes my big toes look like thumbs.

I laughed and laughed! This boy is awesome...

So today we were bringing some zuchini to a neighbor, and he could only find his flip flops. So he put them on (with his socks) and stuck up him big toes and said: "hey mom! Thumbs up!" He's so funny...


6 comments:

4HessGirls said...

Hi April! This is Dawn Hess. I found your blog and I must say your kids are so adorable. You have a beautiful family and your tree fort looks awesome. I have a blog too.
www.4hessgirls.blogspot.com
Will you tell your mom and dad I said Hi!

L.R.L said...

I love Logan. I love Logan because he watches and he listens. He is so great. It's obvious that he thinks I'm cool too....or weird....but he definitely thinks something about me.

I love logan

Tyler said...

Please don't let him get into the habit of wearing socks with flip-flops. Lisa is an amazing example in all things but that... please, I beg you! :)

Anne W said...

I say let him wear socks with flip flops! You can't cage that kind of self expression.

the mom said...

i'm with anniesusie on this one. love love love that boy!

April Miner said...

I don't know, I think I am with T-face on this one. Just the thought of shoving my sock between my toes drives me crazy. And mimatching? Well! That is just wierd. hehe love you lis!