Friday, November 14, 2008

Logans 6th birthday!







Logan had his batman birthday party today! It was a lot of fun. I made batman capes for each child with some $1 fabric from walmart, they had some "bats" in a blanket, (lil' smokies in a crescent roll) had a scavenger hunt for their gift bags, (Joker had stolent them!) pined the face on batman, played a game called "bat collector" where they each had 3 batman carstock cutouts on their backs, then they had 1 minute to get as many as they could 'collecting' them off others backs. It sounds kinda lame, but it was hillarious! I highly recomend it. We all had a lot of fun! Logan got a lot of fun toys and a good time was had by all. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!!
PS Amy, if you are reading this, send me an invitation so I can see your blog too! My email is apeface98@gmail.com.

5 comments:

Kimber said...

April, you really have the best ideas and throw fun parties! Looks like they had a blast. Could the crowd be any cuter? Love the capes!

the mom said...

happy birthday dear logan!
FUN party apes!

Anna and Luke said...

We love little logito!! April I wish I had your creative brain. At least I have you to do everything for me hahaha.

L.R.L said...

Amy! Send me one too!

lisarenee131@yahoo.com

April, this is awesome! you are a hero!

Nate and Amy said...

You are awesome! I am inviting you right now! By the way, that is the coolest birthday party I've ever seen. All of my boys would have absolutely loved it!
Amy