Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight...


Oh yes, the day finally arrived and me and some girl friends got to go see Twilight on opening night! We were as giddy as on Christmas morning! How emberassing right? Not a chance! The movie was good. Bella was kinda dry, but besides that I think they did a really good job with keeping with the story and everything.





And something awesome on the side, parts of it was filmed in my hometown of Vernonia Oregon! Crazy huh! The scenes where she is just arriving in Forks for the first time in her dads cop car and also the scene of the attack in the boat and the police station that followed. Both Vernonia! Crazy small world. I did totally think of Vernonia whenever she was discribing Forks, it sounded identical to me! And apparently they thought so too!

Anway, it was a lot of fun, in the movie theatre lobby , they had a gazebo set up that looked like the one from the prom in the movie, so we had to take our picture. :) I know we're dorks, but we know how to have a good time!

2 comments:

Nate and Amy said...

I LOVE those books! Wish I could have gone with you. How cool that it was filmed in Vernonia! What a blast from the past. I'm excited to look for places I recognize when it's my turn to see the film.
Amy

the mom said...

i can't quite figure out which street that is...i see the single blinking traffic light, but...help?