Monday, November 3, 2008

Isaac's Baptism




Isaac got baptized on Saturday. It was such a wonderful special experience! It was so great to have our family be there, you don't know how much it meant to us! Isaac is such a sweet loving boy and it has been such a blessing watching him grow into a young man. (sheesh, hes only 8, but he seems so big!). Jacob did a beautiful job on the baptism and confermation, it was an emotional experience, I was already crying during the first line of the opening song! I am so grateful to have the priesthood in our home and to have the knowledge of the true gospel. And I am so grateful for loving and supportive friends and family. Thanks to you all for being such good examples in our lives. We love you!

5 comments:

Kimber said...

That is a really cute picture of the 3 of you. I can't believe Isaac is already 8! Congrats again Isaac, you did great!

Christy said...

Congratulations Isaac on making such an important decision. You did a great job and I am sad we missed it.

L.R.L said...

that is a really good photo of Isaac, he's smiling for real.

We love you guys

Tyler said...

Sheesh, that was really fun. It made me look forward even more to when L-pants and I will have our own children to baptize and such.

Nate and Amy said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful day for Isaac and all of you! Families are the best!
Amy