Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bountiful Baskets

Ok, so this is a sample of what you can get when you order from bountiful baskets! This whole pile of produce cost me on $15 dollars! I know, WOW right?! Just click on Bountiful Baskets and it will take you to the website so you can learn more about it.

Golden-crusted Brussell Sprouts from Heaven! I already loved brussell sprouts, but my friend gave me a recipe since we got some in our bountiful baskets. SSOOO yummy! Heres the recipe if you'd like to try them!

3 comments:

Mom's Place said...

Didn't go and look at the link. Sounds like a co-op of sorts!!!

Kimber said...

Love it! Those brussels sprouts do look good, but I have to admit that I've never ever eaten a brussel sprout, isn't that weird?!? I'm sad cuz bountiful baskets was sold out before I got to it this week. =(

the mom said...

okay, so are you the most thrifty person i know or what! what a great idea!