Friday, January 15, 2010

Logan is Seven!

Ok, so I know, he turned 7 a couple months ago, but I don't want to forget anything. Kay, here goes!

Logan wanted to have a Blue Football party.... not a blue football, but a blue theme, AND a football theme! Thus this rad homemade cake by yours truely.

Check out all the yummy blue food we had to eat! I know, the Doritos aren't REALLY blue, but the bag was and that was close enough for me :)

Here are the party animals getting their fill of blue dye.

I thought all their BLUE toungues were so stinkin funny, we had to document it!

Logans favorite gift was a remote control car from Jake and I (score! Gotta love getting 25 dollar toys for 5 bucks! Yay Walmart clearance!)

2 comments:

the mom said...

you are one cute mom and he is one lucky logan to have you!

Mom's Place said...

LOVE the blue tongues!!!!!