Monday, January 18, 2010

Naughty Nutcrackers

So I was rounding the corner of my living room, and saw this. Can you see the one in the far corner? Our two little nutcrackers that the kids love to play with (aka hide, break, place them stratigically so I will step on them, give them a bath in the bathroom sink... you get the idea) and they were placed like this. I asked Kailey (who was on scene) and she said "nutcrackers are naughty!" I don't know what they did to offend my little 2 1/2 year old, but it was naughty enough to land them in the corner indefinitely! Anyway, I thought it was just hilarious. I love this silly girl. Shes always doing funny stuff like this.



And Logan got GLASSES! He loves them. His eyesight isn't too bad, but enough to make a difference in the classroom. I told him about when I first got glasses in 4th grade. My dad said he loved these big hurkin' pink glasses, and thats all it took. If dad thought they were great, then I thought they were great too. He thought I looked pretty. So sweet.... looking back, I'm not so sure... Ok, I have decided to post a picture of me in my "great" pink glasses.


Hot stuff right? I'm pretty sure they came from the grandma section...

4 comments:

Mom's Place said...

LOL about the nutcrackers! You must have gotten the glasses after we moved? I don't remember you wearing glasses that young, only when we went to EFY.

Maria Teresa Cuesta Gomes C. said...

¡beatiful family!

Maria Teresa Cuesta Gomes C. said...

beatiful family

Maria Teresa Cuesta Gomes C. said...

¡beatiful family!