Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fun times in Provo

Everyone say AARRRGGHHH! Thats right, we went to pirate Island! Mom and Dad came down for one of the nights we were in Provo, and they took us to Pirate Island. The kids were in heaven, and so were the rest of us when we got our 2 feet across pizza! Aptly named "the Krackin"
Me and my dad... ya, we're pirates...
And my lovely sister. What a dork. :)

Olivia helping give Simon a bath.I love this picture because I was just walking through the living room and found 3 of my children singing to little Simon. SO sweet!
We also got to visit the natural history museum on the BYU campus. It was really cool, and FREE! I love free. The funniest part was Lisa and Tyler giggling incessantly as they posed their sleeping little Simon up next to ferocious animals and taking his picture. It was pretty dang funny. I think that its creepy that it looks like I have my face up against the lion next to me.

Kailey was brave enough to touch a real live snake!

Simon was so brave.

Isaac and a GINORMOUS grizzly bear.

Logan with an ostrich and Rhino.

Thanks for the great memories Lisa and Tyler!

3 comments:

the mom said...

you guys are fun to play with! love those sweet kiddos!

Michelle Starrs said...

We went to Pirate Island in St. George at Christmas and it was F-U-N! i think i liked it the most of everyone there :) Looks like you're having fun

visio 2010 sale said...

Visio 2010 works by using this Microsoft visio 2010 modern form as well as visual outcomes, motif collection in addition to real-time survey to rapidly attire the graph and or chart look skilled along with compelling.Whether you should create a data and also transform a pre-existing graph or chart, you'll be able to make use of rapidly design inside Visio 2010, your sailing alexa toolbar, immediately alter a web site sizing, automated alignment and space alterations Visio 2010 in effortlessly and also correctly increase plus adjustgraphics